Micromat Product Manuals
Micromat software product manuals are available the formats indicated. Adobe Acrobat Reader, Preview, or Safari is required to view a manual in PDF format.
Welcome to the Micromat Updates Section
You'll find the latest version of all of our programs here.
Select the desired program from the options below.
Looking to download a recent purchase? Login to your account to find your download links.
TechTool Pro 12.0.3 Released
File Size 212 MB
Release Date: 6/1/2020
How to apply this update:
To perform this version update, launch an installed copy of the TechTool Pro 12 application and select the Check for Update... option located under the TechTool Pro 12 menu. To update an existing eDrive, boot to the eDrive and perform the Check For Update. Users who have purchased from this site may login to their account to download up-to-date versions of TechTool Pro, other users may access a direct download by registering their serial number.
• Fixed the Battery Check test for iOS devices when using macOS 10.15.4 or greater and improved test performance for all supported macOS versions.
• Added support for MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports) and MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports).
• Corrected an issue in which certain Mac models were reported as manufactured in 2010 instead of 2020.
• Updated Check Computer suites to default to the Intermediate suite.
• Updated the Bonjour device database for the Local Network tool.
• Updated the machine database for the Processor Check tool.
• Updated French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified) localizations.
• Updated Macintosh identification strings for Check Computer.
• Updated Sparkle update framework to version 1.23.0.
• Other minor updates and enhancements.
For complete change list, see the ReadMe file.
Copyright © NOADIS - ALLE RECHTEN VOORBEHOUDEN.